Considerations often overlooked when financing, particularly when planning your exit:
1. Direct access to the decision maker. 24 hour approval capability.
2. Obtain a practice analysis to maximize to your business value.
3. Survey the capital markets to assure the best rate/terms and loan structure.
4. Make sure you are using all revenue sources available for your specialty.
5. Make sure you are compliant and paying zero for merchant fees
GPA Capital recently arranged a $375,000 loan for the acquisition of a 30-year-old dental practice in South Florida. The operating Dentist was retiring and the existing office manager of 20 years purchased the business. The Manager partnered with one of the existing 1099 employed Dentist. GPA Capital arranged 90% financing on the purchase of the business and provided an additional $40,000 in operating capital to the new owners. Prior to the practice valuation GPA Capital implemented a strategy for cost savings, patient growth and revenue enhancement. Here is a white paper worth your reading [CLICK]
We look forward to serving your capital needs through our wide range available options. Simply complete this short Telephone Appointment Request to get started.